Welcome to Express Records
Types of Records Retrieved
We retrieve any kind of records in connection with litigation, including:
• Business, personnel and payroll
• Income tax
• Medical, billing and radiology
• Law-enforcement records
• Texas Workers Compensation Commission
Here is our procedure:
• Submit your requests: You may do this via email, fax, or through our website.
• We issue your requests to the providers via:
• Authorization Request - We will deliver all pertinent documents to the custodians and obtain an Affidavit to prove up your records.
• Subpoena Request - We will prepare the subpoena and notice of deposition, notify all counsel of record, contact the provider of records and serve the subpoena.
• Custodian follow-up: We understand how important it is to obtain your records in a timely manner. At Express Records we work closely with record custodians to ensure that records are released in a timely fashion. Once the records become available we advance any fees assessed by the custodian, making sure that they are compliant with state statutes. If any fees exceed $200.00, we will obtain your authorization to proceed with the request.
• Records are received: Our Document Intake department checks the records to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Billing: Billing can be directed to the requestor or a third party. For your convenience, we accept Visa, Master Card or electronic checks.
• Delivery of Records: Our final product can be delivered on paper or by electronic means. Hard copies are printed on high-quality paper with fitted margins so that your records are easier to read. Electronic copies can be delivered by e-mail (password encrypted) or on CD in the format of your choice. Our online system will allow you to securely view/download all your records, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Like Us on Facebook!
A Proud BBB Accredited Business
Our Clients Say:"They are the fastest and the best. You get your records in admissible form and they make thema available online so I can access them anywhere."
"Wow, that was SUPER fast! You’re amazing. Again, thanks for all your help!"
- Medical Records
- Billing Records
- MRI and CT Scans
- Employment Records
- Payroll Records
- Driving Records
- Criminal/Civil Background Records
- Child Support Records
- Research and verification of records
- Notice of Intention to Take Deposition by Written Questions
- Subpoena Duces Tecum
- Business Records Affidavits
- Mobile Notary
- Courthouse Research/Filings
- Bates stamping
- Copy services